Need a great lasagna spirals suggestion for the family or to any occasion?
Then this is the perfect lasagna spirals for that. Lasagna spirals stuffed with a spinach-ricotta cheese, made with tofu and covered with your favorite pasta sauce.
This lasagna spirals are so easy to make and it is so tasty that it will be loved by your family and guests.
This recipe is also a great weeknight meal because it is simple, healthy, delicious, and doesn’t require much time or effort.
This lasagna is healthy, hearty, super-easy to make, and absolutely delicious that you can cook for you and for your family.
It uses fresh spinach, lasagna noodles, tofu, garlic, nutritional yeast, and vegan parmesan cheese, which makes it tasty to anyone who tastes it.
You are worried because of the tofu?
No need to worry about that, because once you make this, you’ll never look at tofu the same way. It requires very little effort and you get maximum praise and you will have delicious lasagna spirals you can eat with your loved ones.
You and your family will love this healthy take on lasagna. It’s savory, hearty, easy to make, healthy, satisfying, and delicious. It is a total comfort food that you can serve to your family!
Spinach Tofu-Ricotta Lasagna Spirals
- 6 cups Fresh Spinach chopped
- 12 pieces Lasagna Noodles
- 14 ounces Firm Tofu drained & pressed
- ⅔ cup Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 28 ounces Marinara Sauce jar
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté spinach in skillet over medium high heat with 1 tsp oil until wilted (or steam it if preferred). Transfer to a colander and squeeze liquid from spinach with back of spoon or use towel.
- Add tofu, hummus, nutritional yeast, extra virgin olive oil and salt to food processor. Blend tofu ricotta until smooth. In a large bowl stir together tofu ricotta and spinach to combine.
- Pour 1/3 of marinara sauce into 13"x 9" lasagna pan and spread to cover bottom.
- Spread 1/4 cup spinach ricotta mixture onto a lasagna noodle. Roll up and place in lasagna pan. Repeat with each lasagna noodle. Pour remaining sauce over roll ups.
- Cover and bake 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with vegan parmesan (optional).