Hearty vegan breakfast burritos filled with tofu scramble, avocado, and potatoes are so satisfying any time of day.
- 1/2 block Firm Tofu Well drained
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper To taste
- 1/2 cup Last Night's Chili Leftover chili
- 1 cup Non-dairy Cheese shreded
- 1 bunch Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1 Tortilla Shells Warmed
- 1 bottle Hot Sauce For serving (optional)
Mix dry ingredients with water to form a paste.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan. Add tofu while breaking up.
Add paste to tofu, mix well. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add chili, mix well until heated through.
Add mixture to heated tortillas. Top with shredded cheese, cilantro, and hot sauce(optional).
MAKE THE SERVINGS FOR BIGGER CROWDS: Feel free to double or even quadruple the ingredients for bigger crowds!
MAKE IT FOR TRIPS: Simply wrap them in foil and heat them over your stove or campfire when you're ready to eat!
*TOFU: To easily drain the tofu place a paper towel on a plate then place the tofu block and cover it with another towel and put a heavy object on top to apply pressure.