A cheesy chicken and broccoli skillet, a comforting dish that never fails to please anyone, whoever tastes it.
It is easy to make where this vegan chicken and broccoli skillet will be on the table in no time.
A mild and comforting skillet dish that will surely be loved by your loved ones and even your guests.
This recipe gets a vegan makeover with soy curls, no-chicken vegetable broth, silk whipping cream and vegan cheddar cheese. An easy vegan dinner for those who want a hearty meal.
This Cheezy Chick’n & Broccoli Skillet uses a great combination of ingredients. It uses vegetable broth, non-dairy whipping cream, broccoli, vegan cheddar cheese, nutritional yeast, and vegan butter.
This is a total comfort food and at the same time a healthy food for you and for your family. You don’t need to worry about the taste because this will guarantee you that even though it is vegan dish, you will love it and even your family will like it. It is really easy and tasty meal for you and for your family 😋
Cheezy Chick’n & Broccoli Skillet
- ½ bag Butler Soy Curls
- 1 piece Onion chopped
- 2 pieces Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 cup Long Grain White Rice
- 4 cups "No Chicken' Vegetable Broth divided
- 1 cup Silk Non-Dairy Whipping Cream (or any plant-based cream or coconut milk)
- 1 piece Head Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup Vegan Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil 1 cup of the "no chicken" vegetable broth. In a bowl, soak soy curls in hot broth for 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- In a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat with 2-3 Tbsp oil, saute onion and soy curls, until browned, approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, approximately 1 minute more. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in rice, whipping cream(or coconut milk), and 1.5 cups of the broth. Bring to a simmer and cook until rice is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add remaining broth, broccoli, and vegan cheese. Continue to cook until broccoli is tender and cheese is melty, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- While broccoli cooks, melt vegan butter then stir it together with panko crumbs and nutritional yeast. Heat broiler on high.
- Sprinkle panko crumb mixture over Cheezy Chick'n & Broccoli Skillet and season with salt and pepper. Broil until golden and crispy, approximately 2-3 minutes.