With Sweet Potato & Torte
This mushroom and leek with a hearty sweet potato and torte looks good, tastes good, and it will make you feel great. The sweet potato crust is topped with a savory and
tender vegetables. This flashy tart is perfect for brunch, breakfast, or pretty much anytime you’re in the mood for something delicious.
New favorite recipe alert! This recipe is so easy to make, and perfect for everything from a dinner party to packed lunch.
Mushroom and Leek with Sweet Potato Torte
- 2 Pie Crusts Frozen
- 2 Small Sweet Potatoes Cubed
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Cashews
- 16 ounces White Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Corn Starch Or arrowroot
- 1/8 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Cook sweet potatoes and cashews in water for 10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft. Or cook in instant pot for 4 minutes with natural release then drain.
- Thaw pie shells at room temperature for 350F then bake pie shells for 10 minutes.
- Sauté mushrooms and leek until soft light brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Combine coconut cream, garlic, dijon mustard, cornstarch/arrowroot, drained sweet potatoes and cashews. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blended ingredients into pie shells top with mushrooms and leeks. Drizzle each torte with 1 teaspoon olive oil (optional).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.