With Quinoa and Arugula
Introducing a simple way to make salad, we present Veganized Moroccan Salad with Quinoa and Arugula.
Moroccan Quinoa & Arugula Salad are a very satisfying and healthy salad that hits the spot after all the sweets and heavy food you’ve eat.
This healthy salad is perfect for a simple lunch or even for your dinner. A salad is easy to prepare once you’ve assembled all the ingredients that will be needed. Moroccan Quinoa & Arugula Salad are using a fresh and flavorful ingredient.
What you will love most about this salad is the simplicity of the ingredients used. The ingredients are simple but when combined they have rich flavor and delicious.
In fact, this is a healthy recipe that is full of flavor!
This recipe is very simple and very straight forward. Just simply toss the ingredients to combine and serve. Yum!
Moroccan Quinoa & Arugula Salad
- 2/3 cup Quinoa
- 1/2 cup Hazelnuts or sliced almonds
- 1 piece Shallot chopped
- 1 cup Carrots grated
- 1 cup Red Cabbage chopped
- 14 ounces Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 13 ounces Arugula
- 1/3 cup Mint chopped
- 1/4 cup Pitted Dates chopped
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
- Prepare dressing by whisking together oil, lemon juice, orange juice, maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and red pepper flakes.
- In a large mixing bowl combine quinoa, chopped shallot, grated carrot, cabbage, chickpeas, arugula, chopped mint and dates.
- Pour over dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle nuts over salad.