Doesn’t this look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G???
So, pizza is my favorite food. Like ever! Pizza is always on my mind and every pizza combination is my favorite.
This Vegan Hawaiian Chick’n Pizza is fun low-carb pizza that is a great high protein meal! This Hawaiian version has it all…marinated chicken, caramelized pineapple, onions and oregano on homemade pizza dough.
This version uses pineapple for a fun Hawaiian twist. Yum!
You’ll never have to miss good pizza again – make it a weekend staple!
Hawaiian Chick’n Pizza
- 5 ounces Seitan Chick'n Strips(Gardeine)
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon Bee Free Honey (or agave)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Red Chili Flakes
- 2 cups Pineapple cut in 1/2" chunks
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Butter
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Sugar or brown sugar
- 1 Small Onion roughly chopped
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1.5 cups Vegan Mozzarella shredded
- 1/4 cup Vegan Parmesan optional
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Oregano chopped (optional)
- 1 Pizza Dough of Choice
- Combine orange juice, lime juice, vegan honey, chopped cilantro and chili peppers in a bowl then marinate seitan Chick'n for 1 hour or longer.
- Preheat oven 475°F with a pizza stone. Pizza stone should be preheated for 30 minutes before baking pizza.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat saute pineapple for 5 minutes. Add sugar and continue to cook until browned in places and caramelized approximately another 3 minutes. Remove from skillet, set aside.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat. Drain chick'n and saute until lightly browned approximately 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with cheeses, chick'n, caramelized pineapple, onions, and fresh oregano.
- Bake 11 to 12 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with vegan ranch dressing.