With French Stick & Parmesan Cheese
In a hurry and hungry? Why not have soup and salad in the same bowl ready in a jiffy? This hearty soup is easy and quick with just a couple of steps, then ready to eat in 10 minutes.
This vegan white bean and kale soup
Kale and White Bean Soup
- 1 Medium Carrot Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil Extra virgin
- 1 stalk Celery Diced
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 4 cups Vegetable Broth
- 4 cups Kale Chopped
- 1 can Cannellini Beans Drained & rinsed
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano Non GMO
- 1 French Stick or Croutons
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Parmesan Cheese Optional
- In dutch oven sauté the carrot, onion, and celery in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, cannellini (white) beans, undrained diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano. Bring to a boil, cover, turn heat to low and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add in kale and keep on low heat, stirring occasionally, until kale wilts (baby kale will wilt faster than a typical bunch of kale). Season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Serve with french bread/croutons and sprinkle with vegan parmesan.