An eggplant that is wrap with tortilla shells or wraps of choice with a creamy sauce.
This roasted eggplant recipe uses eggplant, olive oil, red onion, lettuce, tortilla shells or wraps of choice with the feta sauce that consists of vegan feta cheese, vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, dried oregano, and garlic.
Look at all these fresh, beautiful veggies. This recipe is healthy and it’s good for you and for your family. No need to worry if it is bad for your family, because with the ingredients used, it will guarantee you that it is healthy for your family and even for your kids.
Simple, delicious and easy dish for you and for your loved ones. These will be one of your family’s favorite sandwiches. With the help of vegan feta cheese, the taste become so delicious. Your family and even your kids will love this. These eggplant wraps are the absolute perfect picnic food for you and for your family.
Think about how energized you will feel after eating all this goodness. It won’t take long and, in the end, you’ll have a healthy, satisfying dish.
One that you can be proud of because not only will it taste good, it will do your body good. Keep it vegan or add feta!
Roasted Eggplant & Feta Wraps
- 1 piece Large Eggplant
- Olive Oil
- 1 piece Red Onion sliced
- Lettuce Shredded
- 1 piece Tortilla Shells or wraps of choice
- ½ block Violife Vegan Feta Cheese
- ⅓ cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon Oregano dried
- 1 piece Clove Garlic minced
- Blend or process vegan feta (break up or shred the feta first), vegan mayonnaise, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp oregano and 1 clove garlic until mostly smooth, adding additional lemon juice if needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing eggplant.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Slice eggplant into 1/2" slices. Sprinkle with salt and allow to rest in colander for 10 minutes.
- Wipe salt from eggplant slices. Coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Lay eggplant slices on baking sheet then brush tops of eggplant with additional oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper (and a pinch of oregano–optional). Bake 15 minutes, turn over and continue to bake another 10 minutes. Or grill on BBQ until browned.
- Heat wraps in oven or microwave. Assemble wraps with vegan feta cream, roasted/grilled eggplant, red onion and lettuce.