With Avocado & Grape Tomatoe
Why wait until summer? This is an “eat me now” salad.
There’s nothing quite like the nostalgia of a Chicken Salad Sandwich. Don’t worry though — no poultry was harmed in the making of this salad! They’re stuffed with all the same fillings and flavors of the classic but made with chickpeas and 7 other plant-based ingredients that’ll keep you nourished, full, and satisfied.
Have a nice chew!
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon Zest Fresh
- 1 can Drained Chickpeas 19 oz
- 1/4 cup Red Onion Sliced
- 2 cups Grape Tomatoes Sliced
- 2 cups Cucumber Diced
- 1/2 cup Parsley Fresh
- 3/4 cup Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Extra virgin
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper To taste
- In a good-sized bowl, simply combine all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil & red wine vinegar then squeeze a lemon over it all. Mix, and you’re done!