With Sweet Potatoes & Maple Chipotle Crema
Are you short on time? Then this recipe is perfect for your time.
This one-pan hash recipe is not just easy to make. It also has great flavor that is into everyone’s taste.
Just with field-roast, apple-sage sausages tossed in smoked paprika, sauteed with brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes, then drizzled with maple chipotle sauce and toasted pumpkin seeds makes this dish a whole lot of flavors.
Just sautés the smoky sausage with brussels sprouts hash with sweet potatoes, then add maple chipotle cream.
With the sweet potatoes crisp up alongside the brussels sprouts for an authentic taste of autumn. Where the sweetness of maple syrup and lime are balanced by spice of chipotle in the maple chipotle cream.
The combination of ingredients will guarantee you that you’re going to love it.
A perfect recipe for a solid fan of brussels sprouts and sausage.
This recipe is so delicious and at the same time a comforting food that will complete your day.
Once you taste it, you will crave for more!!!
Sausage & Brussels Sprouts Hash
- 4 pieces Field roast Apple-Sage sausages sliced
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts trimmed & halved
- 1 piece Large Sweet Potato cubed
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Pepper in adobo
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 piece Lime
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Combine the chipotle in adobo, maple syrup, vegan mayonnaise and juice from the lime. Add a pinch of salt and mix. Set aside.
- Place a large nonstick skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Toast pumpkin seeds until they start to pop, approximately 4 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Add 2Tbsp vegetable oil to skillet. Toss the sliced sausages with the smoked paprika. Add the sausages to the skillet, sprinkle and cook, tossing occasionally, until browned on both sides, approximately 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium-high heat and add the brussels sprouts and sweet potato. Cook, tossing occasionally, until charred in places, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add 2/3 cup water, cover and reduce heat to medium-low. Allow vegetables to steam until tender, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
- Return the sausage to the skillet and cook until heated through, about 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hash drizzled with maple-chipotle cream. Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds.