With Garlic Roasted Hummus Tofu Ricotta
Are you fan of lasagna and craving for some but a little too tired of ordinary lasagna?
Then, this recipe will help you and your cravings 🙂 This is the ultimate crave worthy comfort food.
Just use roasted garlic hummus in tofu ricotta that seems to be all the rage after trying it, you will understand why it is delicious.
This recipe can bring an immense amount of flavors that you will love. This vegetarian lasagna recipe will be one of your favorite dishes to make for your family and friends. It is filled with savory roasted vegetables.
It is healthy and delicious and at the same time a comforting food.
Used it in this in-skillet sweet potato lasagna and paired it with garlic hummus tofu ricotta for a delicious, nutrient-dense, and super-filling dinner.
This is the type of thing you would pay in a restaurant for, and that is saying a lot because you might be picky about where you spend your money.
It was so good that you wish you could have it all the time!
Skillet Sweet Potato Lasagna with Garlic Roasted Hummus Tofu Ricotta
- 14 ounces Extra Firm Tofu drained & pressed
- ⅔ cup Roasted Garlic Hummus
- ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 pieces Sweet Potatoes peeled & sliced 1/4" thick
- 1 piece Shallot chopped
- 2 pieces Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 32 ounces Marinara Sauce jar
(Kale & White Beans)
- 15 ounces Cannellini Beans drained & rinsed
- 1 piece Clove Garlic minced
- ½ piece Lemon Zest
- 2 tablespoon Lemon 1/2 Juice
- ¼ teaspoon Red Chile Flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 1 bunch Kale destemmed & chopped
- Add tofu, hummus, nutritional yeast, extra virgin olive oil, salt and garlic powder to food processor. Blend tofu ricotta until smooth. Set aside.
- Place an oven-safe skillet over medium heat with 1 tsp olive oil. Add the shallot and garlic, sauté until translucent, approximately 2 minutes. Add marinara sauce, 1/2 tsp oregano, and a pinch of salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and bring sauce to a simmer.
- Add the sliced sweet potatoes to the sauce, cover, and cook until tender approximately 15 minutes. Turn oven broiler on high.
- Spoon the tofu ricotta over the sweet potatoes then spread it out. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp oregano. Broil lasagna until the top begins to brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into pieces, then serve.
- In a skillet over medium heat add 1 tsp olive oil. Add garlic, cannellini beans, lemon zest, as many of the red Chile flakes as you’d like. Sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add kale and cover for 3 minutes. Squeeze in juice from 1/2 lemon, and salt then toss to combine. Continue to sauté for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Freeze tightly wrapped/bagged freeze individual portions and reheat from frozen in the microwave.
- Freeze the whole pan, then when you’re ready to bake, let it defrost in the refrigerator overnight and bake the next day. Note that it may take longer to bake depending on how thawed it is.