This Simply Stir-Fried Rice is simple, flavorful and veggie-packed! It’s perfect as a side or main course and a perfect way to use up leftover rice.
It’s so flavorful and you can have it as a main course or as a side dish.
It’s also a great way to use up any leftover rice! It’s quick and easy and deliciously satisfying.
This recipe is pretty light, and you can make a healthier and lighter version with less fat.
We prefer to make simple recipes, such as this awesome vegan fried rice. You need to try this amazing recipe, it’s fresh, easy to make and so tasty, in addition, it is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Simply Stir Fried Rice
- 4 cups Cooked Rice
- 2.5 cups Chopped Vegetables I used carrots, celery & cabbage
- 1 cup Edamame or peas
- 2 Green Onions sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 inch Ginger minced
- 1/3 cup Justegg
- Handful Of Bean Sprouts optional
- 2 tablespoon Tamari
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- In large skillet/wok over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp oil, saute garlic, ginger, and 2.5 cups chopped vegetables until softened, approximately 5 minutes adding edamame/peas during last minute of cooking. Remove vegetables from skillet, set aside.
- Add another 1 Tbsp oil to skillet/wok. When hot, add rice and fry for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Return cooked vegetables to skillet and mix with rice. Stir in tamari and sesame oil, mix well. Push rice to edges of the skillet.
- Add JUSTEGG to the center of the skillet. Cook until able to scramble. Add a pinch black salt (kala namak) to the egg if available. Once scrambled, mix into rice.
- Stir in bean sprouts, mix well. Sprinkle with green onions before serving. Serve with sriracha sauce.