This Simply Delicious Mango & Quinoa Salad is a great refreshing and healthy recipe for the summer. It’s packed with a fresh flavor and it’s great to make ahead of time!
This salad recipe is packed with healthy veggies, fruit and whole grains and its fresh Mexican flavors are the perfect side dish to just about any summer meal and it also makes for the perfect lunch.
So in other words, this Simply Delicious Mango & Quinoa Salad is something you can feel great about eating. It’s delicious paired with your favorite main course.
It’s brimming with so much bright fresh goodness, plus it’s filling and totally satisfying. Not to mention it’s perfectly healthy too!
Mango & Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup Quinoa cooked & cooled
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Lime zest
- 1 Mango diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/3 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Combine balsamic vinegar and lime zest and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour balsamic and lime zest mixture over salad and gently toss to combine.