With Gardeine Strips
Today we’re making Simple Vegan Bee Free Honey-Garlic Chick’n.
Its sweet, sticky sauce has all the allure of your favorite takeout but is made of healthy, natural ingredients. The recipe is only eight ingredients (nine if you are a stickler and count the rice)
Here is a bonus, if you cook Asian food regularly (meaning you own soy sauce), you have all of them in your pantry right now
An epic 30-minute dinner!
Bee Free Honey-Garlic Chick’n
- 1 pound Gardeine Chick'n Strips
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 6 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/3 cup Bee Fee Honee
- 1/4 cup Water or chicken flavored broth
- 2 tablespoon Rice Vinegar or mirin
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt and Pepper
- Toss Gardeine strips with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp oil. Saute strips for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Move chick'n to the perimeter of the pan. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the honee, water, vinegar and soy sauce and cook until the sauce reduces down and thicken slightly approximately 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before serving to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Serve over rice accompanied by Chinese greens of choice.