Simple Strawberry-Blueberry Crisp: an easy recipe for delightfully sweet ‘n crisp topping & warm, gooey strawberry and blueberry filling to make for the perfect healthy summer dessert! That literally all took about 10 minutes to prep.
Two favorite summer fruits come together in this dessert that’s as pretty as it is easy to make. For this baked strawberry and blueberry crisp, make sure to use the best possible strawberries.
You’ll be tasting all the mouthwatering and enjoyable summer vibes from this Simple Strawberry-Blueberry Crisp in no time.
Easy, simple and absolutely delicious, just like I promised you. Girl’s got ya back! 😉
- 1/2 cup Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot or 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 quart Strawberries quartered
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1/2 Orange zest (optional)
- 3/4 cup Quick or Old Fashion Oats
- 1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegan Butter melted
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine cane sugar, arrowroot starch, strawberries, blueberries orange zest(optional); toss to coat. Spoon into a glass baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, vegan butter, and flour stir until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over fruit allowing for an inch of space around edge of dish.
- Bake at 375°F until crisp is bubbly and fruit is tender approximately 45 minutes. Let sit 10 to 15 minutes before serving with non-dairy ice cream(optional)