With Carrots, Baby Bok Choy and Edamame
Red Curry Tofu Bowl tastes absolutely incredible!
The Red Curry Tofu Bowl recipe is so easy to make, even if you’re at home. It is much tastier, rather than takeout foods and healthier, too.
It is made a fantastic meal and perhaps an even better breakfast. It is a kind of recipe that is warm, comforting, and perfect for cool days. Commonly, tofu tends to be a love or leave-it ingredient for most individuals. People happen to enjoy it, but it definitely requires the right preparation in order for it to leave a lasting impression.
Red Curry Tofu Bowl is a great food to start to enjoy tofu. It is made with easy-to-find ingredients. The curry sauce is incredibly aromatic, creamy and rich, and quite simply delicious. Serve it on top of rice and you’ve got yourself a very tasty meal that you will surely love.
It is loaded with rich & bold flavors, and is bound to be a pleaser whoever tastes it!!!
Red Curry Tofu Bowl
- 1.5 cups Rice
- 14 ounces package extra firm Tofu drained and pressed
- 2 pieces Carrots peeled & sliced
- 1 bunch Baby Bok Choy sliced, separating white parts from green
- 1/2 cup Edamame
- 1 tablespoon Ginger minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 piece Jalapeno Pepper minced(optional)
- 2 tablespoons Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 14 ounces Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions
- Cut tofu into cubes. In a large skillet/wok over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp oil, cook tofu until browned, approximately 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add a little more oil if needed. Stirfry carrots 2 minutes.
- Add baby bok choy whites and continue to stirfry another 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger and jalapeno if using and stirfry another 1 minute.
- Stir in coconut milk, red curry paste and sugar. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in bok choy greens and edamame. Cover and continue to simmer another 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chopped cilantro. Serve over rice.