Looking for the perfect vegan banana muffin recipe? Look no farther, you’ve found it!
The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! They are so quick & easy to whip up using just 1 bowl, and are perfect for a weekend breakfast. Add chopped walnuts or chocolate chips.
Simple Banana-Cinnamon Muffins are a very easy muffin for vegans to make because the banana can act as a binder and provide moisture which is what eggs typically provide.
Since you don’t need eggs or even egg replacer, it makes recipes such as this one perfect for anyone new to vegan baking (or new to baking in general), or anyone who is just hesitant to try something new.
So, why not give this easy-peasy Simple Banana-Cinnamon Muffins recipe a whirl?
Try them warm from the oven with a slathering of vegan butter or wait until they’re cool and pop one into a lunchbox (yours, the hubby’s, or the kids’).
Simple Banana-Cinnamon Muffins
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoon Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 Very Ripe Bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 2/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon Vegan Butter melted
- Heat oven to 375°F. Combine ground flax seeds with 6 Tbsp water, let sit 20 minutes before using. Grease bottoms only of 12 regular-size muffin cups, or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, beat 2/3 cup sugar, the oil and flax eggs with a whisk. Stir in bananas and vanilla. Stir in remaining muffin ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 Tbsp sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Brush muffin tops with melted vegan butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.