With Beluga Lentils & Miso Power Sauce
This vegetarian one-pan meal is loaded with color and texture. An easy way to get dinner on the table.
Throw the oven on preheat, start pressing the tofu, and get to chopping veggies. Just a few minutes later, you’re ready to put that sheet pan full of goodness into the oven and voila! A delicious, minimal mess-meal in no time, dinner is served!
A kind of recipe where all are on hand plus both the tofu and vegetables roast in one pan and my stove stays clean!
Sheet Pan Roasted Tofu & Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Beluga Lentils
- 6 ounces Brussels Sprouts
- 1 package Extra Firm Tofu
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 6 ounces Broccoli Florets
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 tablespoon White Miso Paste
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 ounces Cilantro Fresh
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F (218 °C). Rinse and sort the beluga lentils. In a small saucepan, combine the lentils and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook until the lentils are tender and water has been absorbed, about 20 to 25 minutes(alternately instant pot 10 minutes with natural release)
- Trim and halve the Brussels sprouts. Drain the tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Hand tear the tofu into bite-sized pieces and add to a baking sheet(alternately pulse in food processor to coarse grind).
- Toss with 2 tsp vegetable oil, ground coriander, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the halved Brussels sprouts and broccoli florets to the other half of the baking sheet and toss with 2 tsp vegetable oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Roast the tofu and vegetables until browned and crispy in places, about 13 to 15 minutes.
- Zest and halve the lemon. In a blender, combine just 2 tbsp lemon juice, hemp seeds, white miso paste, just 2 tsp sesame seeds, 2 tbsp water, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Blend on high until the miso power dressing is smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss the vegetables on the baking sheet with the lemon zest. Pick the cilantro leaves from their stems.
- Spread some of the miso power dressing onto large plates and top with the beluga lentils, roasted tofu, roasted vegetables, and sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds and cilantro leaves.