With Just Egg
When I first heard about vegan french toast, I really had no clue how you could make this happen. I mean french toast is just so eggy. How would you achieve this without eggs? Good thing we have this JUSTEGG for us to be able to achieve this all time breakfast hit!
An easy 6-ingredient vegan french toast! The classic comfort breakfast has taken a twist with it’s 100% plant-based ingredients–tastier and healthier than the traditional recipe!
- 8 slices Bread Sturdy
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 cup Just Egg
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Butter
- Whisk all of the ingredients together (except for the bread) until smooth. If you would like, you can blend it all in a high-speed blender as well. Pour the batter into a wide and shallow dish.
- Preheat a large pan or a griddle over medium heat and lightly grease it with vegan butter, even if it’s its to keep the golden crust that develops on the bread intact when turning it.
- Dip each slice of bread in the batter for about 20 seconds on each side and then place onto the heated griddle. Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Continue until you have cooked all of the french toast.
- Serve with toppings of choice. We like to serve our vegan french toast with maple syrup, a touch of powdered sugar, and fresh berries.