Summer is nothing with this Old Fashioned Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.
It comes together in just a few minutes, making it one of your favorite easy, crowd-pleasing desserts. Simple and simply delicious. You will love all the flavors in there!
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp is the perfect marriage of tart and sweet. It complement one another perfectly, not to be outdone by a light and crisp oat-and-flour crumble topping.
This recipe is such a delicious and beautiful treat for you and your loved ones. The combination of all the ingredients used make a simple crisp look elegant.
Serve this warm with your favorite ice cream. A healthier version of one of your favorite desserts, perfect for you and to your loved ones.
This is something that your family would love, and I hope you too 🙂
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- 2/3 cup Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot or 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups Fresh Rhubarb sliced
- 3 cups Strawberries sliced
- 3/4 cup Oats old fashion
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 cup Vegan Butter melted
- 1/4 cup Flour all-purpose
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine cane sugar, arrowroot starch, rhubarb and strawberries; toss to coat. Spoon into an glass baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, butter and flour stir until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle over fruit allowing for an inch of space around edge of dish.
- Bake at 375°F until crisp is bubbly and fruit is tender, approximately 45 minutes.
- Let sit 10 to 15 minutes before serving with non-dairy ice cream (optional)