Craving for some burger? But you want it to have two vegan patties?
Then, this recipe will help you with that! This burger has two all-plant patties, special vegan sauce, lettuce, non-dairy cheese, pickles, and onions on a cruelty-free bun.
This delicious beyond big mac burger can be made in just a few minutes at home using easy-to-find ingredients.
This vegan-version burger will be added as one of your favorites. It’s not just healthy, but it is also tasty, so that even a person who is not a fan of vegan burgers will change their mind once they taste it.
Anyone in your household or whoever tastes this will find this burger very tasty and satisfying to eat!
If you have non-vegans in your household, it’s quicker to make this beyond big mac at home because this recipe will guarantee you that they will love it. With the help of ingredients, you can complete your day by eating this burger. Just by taking a plant-based burger patty with simple ingredients, you can make a quick beyond big mac for you and your family to eat.
Once you have a bite and taste it, you will say ‘I love it!”.
Beyond Big Macs
- ⅓ cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Sweet Relish (heaping)
- 2 teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 2 pieces Beyond Burger Patties
- 3 pieces Vegan White Sesame Seed Hamburger Buns
- 2 pieces Follow Your Heart Brand Vegan American Cheese slices
- 1 tablespoon White Onion minced
- Lettuce Shredded
- Dill Pickles thin sliced
- Wisk together ingredients for special sauce. Set aside. Note; special sauce doesn't taste like special sauce until it's on the big macs.
- Form 2 thin patties out of each beyond burger patty. Use circular biscuit form if available.
- Slice the top off one of the hamburger buns slightly so it can be used as a center bun of one of the big macs.
- Over medium heat, cook the burgers for 3 minutes on each side, salting one side. Add vegan cheese during last minute of cooking, adding 1 tbsp of water to pan and covering with lid until cheese melted.
- While burgers are cooking, toast buns in a separate pan over medium low heat. Remove and dress bottom and middle buns each with special sauce, minced onions, lettuce. Top middle bun with pickles.
- When burgers are done, place the patties with cheese on them cheese side down on bottom buns (this is how McDonald's assembles them). Top with middle bun, second patty and top bun.