With Chocolate Ganache Topping
Oh, my sweet tooth! Get out your forks for this loaded no bake oreo cookie cheesecake with a cookie crust and cookies throughout. This piece of cake is way too decadent to eat in one sitting, no matter how seasoned you are at eating cake.
Upgrade your standard cheesecake with this vegan cheesecake full of cookie crumbles in the crust and throughout the cheesecake too. It’s a total dessert bliss celebration of delicious! I suggest cutting it into bite-sized pieces.
You’ve been warned!
Oreo Cookie Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 35 Vegan Sandwich Cookies
- 1/4 cup Vegan Butter
- 1 can Coconut Cream 14 oz
- 8 ounces Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with a 1/2 cup of coconut cream Let cool slightly.
- Lightly grease/spray spring from pan. Alternately use parchment paper or plastic wrap to line dish if not using a springform pan.
- In a food processor combine 25 cookies and 1/4 cup of melted vegan butter, pulse until crushed. Press mixture into bottom of springform pan.
- Combine can of coconut cream and vegan cream cheese in food processor and blend until smooth. Add 1 cup powdered sugar, blend smooth.
- Transfer cream cheese mixture from food processor to bowl then mix in 10 chopped cookies. Pour on top of the cookie crust. Refrigerate overnight.
- Pour the chocolate ganache over the chilled cake, smooth it out. Top with additional cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.