If you are obsessed with making different things with spinach artichoke dip, then this recipe is perfect for you!
Take your ordinary spinach artichoke dip to the next level. This recipe is easy and incredibly delicious vegan spinach artichoke pizza.
You will love all the ingredients used in this recipe. The ingredients itself really work perfectly well. The combination of all the ingredients will surely into everyone’s taste.
Cheezy Spinach-Artichoke Flatbread Pizza is much healthier than regular spinach artichoke dip made with tons of dairy and fat. This recipe is cheesy, comforting and tasty spinach artichoke dip on top of a crispy crust makes this Cheezy Spinach-Artichoke Flatbread Pizza an instant favorite.
Who could say no to the combination of spinach artichoke dip and pizza? It’s like the ultimate comfort food combined.
An ultimate vegan comfort food 🙂
Spinach-Artichoke Flatbread Pizza
- 1 piece Flatbread or premade pizza crust
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 8 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1/2 cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Vegan Parmesan shredded
- 8 teaspoons Chili Pepper Flakes (optional)
- 3/4 cup Vegan Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 2/3 cup Artichoke Hearts chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat with 2 tsp olive oil, sauté garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and continue to sauté until wilted, approximately 3 minutes. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Stir in vegan cream cheese and vegan parmesan until melted. Remove from heat.
- Brush premade crust with a little olive oil. Spread spinach and cheese mixture evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle with red chili pepper flakes if using. Sprinkle shredded vegan mozzarella over mixture then top with chopped artichoke hearts.
- Drizzle a little oil over pizza and sprinkle with salt
- Bake 11-13 minutes. Set oven to broil and continue to bake another 2 minutes.