With Tahini Roasted Cauliflower & Green Beans
All your traditional favorites in one simple recipe. How good is that? Right?
This mashed potato is healthy for you and for your loved ones.
This uses cauliflower, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, smoked paprika, potatoes, green beans, white vinegar, fresh dill, pumpkin seeds, and olive oil.
This mashed potato dish is every bit as filling as those dishes. But they are simpler to make, and they are appropriate for you and for your family to eat.
This mashed potato recipe is packed with proteins because of the ingredients used. This mashed potato is healthy for your health and for the health of your family. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about the health of your loved ones. Because this dish will assure you that it is good for them.
This delicious recipe will make you feel like you’re thriving. It’s packed with whole fresh ingredients- lots of protein, healthy fats and fiber.
You won’t regret trying this recipe. This recipe is not just healthy, but it is also delicious that you and your family will surely love.
This is the mashed potato recipe dish that you’ve been looking for!
Mashed Potato Bowl with Tahini Roasted Cauliflower & Green Beans
- 1 head Cauliflower cut into florets
- 4 pieces Garlic Cloves minced, divided
- 1.5 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 pound Potatoes peeled & cubed
- 1 cup Red Lentils
- 1 pound Green Beans trimmed
- 3 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill chopped(3 tsp dried)
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Whisk together tahini, 2 cloves minced garlic, smoked paprika, 3 Tbsp olive oil, lemon juice, and 3/4 tsp salt until well combined. Toss with cauliflower florets until well coated. Place onto a a lightly greased baking sheet, leaving room for the green beans to be added later. Bake 15 minutes.
- In a medium stockpot add the lentils and potatoes. Cover with water and add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are fork-tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Toss the green beans with 2 tsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Remove cauliflower from oven at the 15 minute mark, turn over then sprinkle the pumpkin seeds over cauliflower. Add the green beans to the other half of the baking sheet. Return to oven and bake another 15 to 17 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and lentils. Add 1.5 Tbsp olive oil, vinegar, remaining minced garlic and 2 Tbsp chopped dill to the saucepan with the red lentil mixture. Gently mash until mostly smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the tahini cauliflower and roasted green beans over the lentil potato mash and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds from the sheetpan. Sprinkle with any remaining chopped dill.