Macaroni in chili topped with cheesy jalapeño queso? Then try it and you will know how delicious it is.
Easy recipe of Impossible Chili Mac and Jalapeño Queso loaded with beans is the ultimate casserole ready and on the table 😋
A pasta recipe with a great of spice and incredible flavors that the whole family will go crazy for. Great for you to eat and for your family or even for your guests if they want to eat some pasta.
Two comfort foods combine together in one pan for the best thing you’ll ever eat in your life. This one is on a whole other level of greatness.
This Impossible Chili Mac & Jalapeño Queso is rich with flavor. There’s so much of it in this casserole that you will find yourself eating it straight out of the pan.
This is the best one-pot comfort pasta ever. It is warming and flavorful pasta with a combination of kidney beans, onion, garlic, cashews, spices cooked in one-pot, finished off with vegan shredded vegan cheddar. So hearty and satisfying. Add this to your super-bowl menu because no one will know it’s vegan.
This recipe will be one of your favorite pastas to cook for your loved ones and for your guests!
Impossible Chili Mac & Jalapeño Queso
- ½ cup Cashews
- ⅔ cup Boiling Water
- 1 piece Onion chopped
- 12 ounces Impossible or other plant-based meat
- 3 pieces Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons Chili Seasoning blend
- 2 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 2-15 ounces Kidney Beans cans
- 2-14.5 ounces Diced Tomatoes cans
- ½ cup Water
- 12 ounces Macaroni or cavatappi
- 1 tablespoon White Miso Paste
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric ground
- ¼ cup Pickled Jalapeños
- ¼ cup Vegan Cheddar shredded
- 3-4 pieces Scallions sliced
- 1.5 tablespoons Chili Powder
- ½ tablespoon Cumin ground
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon Cinnamon ground
- Place cashews in a bowl then cover with 2/3 cup boiling water. Set aside. Set a large pot of salted water to a boil to cook pasta.
- In a deep skillet/Dutch oven over medium-high heat with 2 tsp oil, sauté onion, for 3 minutes. Season well with salt & pepper.
- Add Impossible meat and garlic. Cook, breaking up Impossible meat until browned, approximately 6 to 7 minutes.
- Add the chili seasoning and cook for 1 minute to release aromatics. Stir in tomato paste, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, 1/2 cup water and 1 tsp salt and stir well to combine. Bring the chili to a simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes while pasta cooks.
- Cook pasta just to al dente. Drain then stir into skillet with chili mixture. Continue to cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place cashews and their soaking liquid to a blender. Add jalapeño peppers, miso paste, nutritional yeast, turmeric, vegan cheese and 1/2 tsp salt. Blend until smooth.
- Serve chili mac drizzled with jalapeño queso and sliced scallions.