Looking for easy recipe to make and a paleo-friendly addition to your summer brunch menu and got that asparagus there?
Why not try give a to this delicious Asparagus and Leek Frittata featuring JUSTEGG recipe. This recipe is perfect for you, where your worries will surely fade away in a minute.
JUSTEGG is a game-changer and I love making frittatas with it. Anything goes with frittatas; this one is tasty with the combination of asparagus, leeks and JUSTEGG.
The ingredients are easy to find, which is good for your busy time. The frittata is a simple, healthy, and economical dish, which is also a fantastic vehicle for recycling leftovers.
The subtle crisp from the fresh asparagus, the oniony bite from the leeks that features JUSTEGG that we grabbed at the farmers market were all so perfect together.
This recipe would also make for a great dinner. It is packed with flavors that your loved ones will surely love to eat during dinner. This recipe will make sure you don’t regret eating it with your family.
An Asparagus and Leek Frittata sounded like the perfect spring weekend!
Asparagus & Leek Frittata featuring JUSTEGG
- 1.5 bottles JUSTEGG (18oz)
- 2 tablespoons Garbanzo Bean Flour
- ¼ cup Vegan Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Plant-Based Creamer (or coconut milk)
- 1 cup Shredded Chao Cheese divided
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2-3 pieces Leeks whites & light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Asparagus trimmed and sliced into 2" pieces
- ½ teaspoon Kala Namak (optional)
- Whisk together the JUSTEGG, garbanzo bean flour, vegan sour cream, plant-based creamer, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Heat an ovenproof skillet over medium heat with 1 Tbsp vegan butter and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Sauté leeks until softened approximately 9-10 minutes.
- Reserve a few of the asparagus tips for the top of the frittata, then add remaining asparagus and continue to cook another 1 minute.
- Wisk the JUSTEGG mixture again then stir in 3/4 cup of the Choa cheese. Pour evenly over the asparagus and leeks. Cook without stirring for about 5 minutes or until the edges begin to set.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Chao cheese and reserved asparagus tips over the top of frittata. Transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with kala namak(optional) before serving. *I didn't bother with kala namak as it was delicious without.