Into salad? Are you on a diet and only want to eat salad?
No problem! This would make the perfect salad for you to eat.
These crunchy little chickpeas make an excellent, nutritious alternative to croutons. And with the addition of Caesar salad, this is an all-around, more nutrient-packed twist on the classic.
The combination of these ingredients really works for each other 🙂
This Roasted Chickpea Caesar Salad will be one of your favorites.
It is a great meal for you, even for dinner. This recipe is so mouth-watering to anyone who sees and tastes it.
With Caesar dressing, crispy baked chickpeas result in so much flavor that you can hardly contain yourself. Once you taste it, you will surely crave for more Roasted Chickpea Caesar Salad to complete your day.
It is so tasty and simple to make. It is a total comfort food. This Roasted Chickpea Caesar Salad is ready in just a few minutes.
Caesar dressing brings the whole dish to life.
The perfect side to any main. This recipe will make you crave for more salad!
Roasted Chickpea Caesar Salad
- ½ cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce Tamari/Bragg's
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Capers
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Crushed
- ¼ teaspoon White Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 can Chickpeas rinsed & dried
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- Combine chickpeas with olive oil and spices. Roast in oven 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes. Or air fry 10 to 12 minutes @ 400°F.
- Blend Caesar dressing ingredients together, then refrigerate until ready to use.
- Tear or chop romaine lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Toss with as much Caesar dressing as you like to coat leaves.
- Plate salad then sprinkle with chickpea croutons and vegan parmesan.