With Chickpeas & Golden Raisins
Cauliflower is part of the cruciferous vegetable family which are loaded with nutrients including vitamin C, folate and vitamin K. In fact, one cup of cauliflower has the same amount of vitamin C as an orange.
This awesome veggie has definitely become the most loved vegetable of our generation. We’re adding it to smoothies and turning it into rice and pizza crust. It’s so awesome how cauliflower is finding its way onto our plates. This roasted curry-tumeric cauliflower is a straight up recipe which let it shine just as nature intended.
An Easy Vegetable Side Dish That Goes Great With Any Meal!
Roasted Curry-turmeric Cauliflower
- 1 head Large Cauliflower Cut into bite size florets
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- 1 Ginger Peeled & grated on micro-plane
- 1 clove Garlic Minced
- 1 Zest Lemon
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper To taste
- 1/3 cup Golden Raisins
- 2-3 tablespoons Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- Place cauliflower florets on large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, and toss with ginger, garlic, lemon zest, curry powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25-35 minutes until fork tender and nicely browned.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with raisins and parsley. Serve warm or at room temperature.