Dig in and enjoy this simple and easy One-Pot Macaroni & Cheez. Who doesn’t want to make dinner in just one pot? And why shouldn’t it be the best comfort food in the world?
This recipe is your new go-to for quick, creamy, One-Pot Macaroni & Cheez. There are NO cashews, NO potatoes and NO blending required and it all happens in one pot!
I have made this for vegans & non-vegans and everyone has absolutely loved it.
In honor of my friend…and every other person who likes their comfort food good and cheesy!
This recipe is perfect if you want a vegan meal you can prepare quickly (30 minutes or less) and easily (no messy blender, no extra pots).
Kid-approved. Heck, your kids could make this mac & cheese for themselves. Very easy!
One Pot Macaroni & Cheez
- 4 cups Plain unflavored plant milk
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 8 ounces Pasta cavatelli
- 2 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon White Miso Paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 tablespoon Arrowroot Starch or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice 1/2
- Chopped Parsley optional
- In a large pot, whisk together plant milk, tumeric, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and white miso paste. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling, stir in pasta. Boil pasta, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking for 12 to 13 minutes.
- While pasta is cooking, heat coconut milk in the microwave. Wisk arrowroot starch into coconut milk.
- Stir coconut milk mixture, nutritional yeast and lemon juice into pasta. Continue to cook, stirring frequently for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley (optional).