With Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas & Spinach
Do you want your Cauliflower Curry to have so much more flavor? Then this recipe is perfect for that. This curry also pairs well with coconut if you’re looking for even more heartiness.
Coconut Cauliflower Curry with Sweet Potato. A quick and comforting vegan dinner recipe that is loaded with tender sweet potato and cauliflower. With a winning combination of ingredients and the fresh coconut, this generous meatless main dish will yield no leftover for sure.
This vegan Cauliflower Curry is the ultimate comfort dish, bursting with spices and sweetened with coconut milk. It is a healthy, easy dinner idea for you and your family.
The combination of the ingredients works great for each other that once you’ve taste it, you will not regret making it and serving it to your loved ones or even to your guest.
This delicious Coconut Cauliflower Curry with Sweet Potatoes recipe is vegan, low in calorie and packed full of flavor.
It is easy to make and mild in spice, this curry is a well-balanced and healthy meal that is perfect for the whole family and for your guests!
Coconut Cauliflower Curry with Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas & Spinach
- 1 piece Onion chopped
- 1 pound Sweet Potato chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 piece Head Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 28 ounces Tomatoes diced
- 15 ounces Coconut Milk
- 15 ounces Chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- Fresh Cilantro chopped
- Rice of choice
- Prepare rice according to the package directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil. When hot, sauté onion for 2 minutes, then add sweet potato and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and 1/2 tsp salt then continue to sauté another 5 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne. Add tomatoes and coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then cover, reduce heat and simmer approximately 13 to 15 minutes until the cauliflower and sweet potato are tender.
- When the vegetables are tender, stir in chickpeas and spinach; continue to stir for until the spinach is wilted and chickpeas heated through, approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 tsp salt or to taste.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with chopped cilantro.