From Chicago Diner’s
Chicago Diner (“meat-free since ’83”) is famous for many things, one of which is their vegan ranch dressing. They’ve perfected it.
Let us make one thing perfectly, perfectly clear: the homemade dressing you may have been served at your last family-style, farm-to-table meal, over locally grown baby lettuces and herbs was ranch dressing. Straight up, American-comfort-food, arguably trashy ranch dressing.
Please do not take this to mean that we do not like ranch dressing, actually, we don’t like it, we love it! Your kids are going to love it!
- 1 cup Veganaise
- 3 tablespoons Plain Plant Milk More if needed
- 1 tablespoon Parsley Dried
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Dill Dried
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper To taste
- In a bowl, whisk together veganaise, vinegar, lemon juice, parsley, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt & pepper until smooth and creamy.
- Add plain plant milk to reach desired consistency.