This recipe is so simple to make, especially with all the new vegan products available.
This vegan version of noodles Romanoff is full of flavors.
Not fan of vegan noodles? No problem, this recipe will change your mind about that.
Once you taste it, you will come back and have more of it. Vegan noodles are the perfect foundation for a healthy, nutritious and satisfying meal. This is not just vegan noodles, but a Vegan Noodles Romanoff.
The combination of ingredients really works for each other so that you will not think it just a vegan version of Noodles Romanoff, because once you have a taste, you will crave for more.
The combination of ingredients is so great that even people who are not a fan of vegan noodles will surely love it.It was then that these noodles would turn your world upside down.
Are you now curious about it? Once you try this recipe, you will find what you are looking for 🙂
- 12 ounces Egg Free Wide Ribbon Noodles
- 2 cups Vegan Sour Cream
- ½ cup Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup Green Onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- ¼ cup Vegan Parmesan Cheese grated
- ¼ cup Panko Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Plant Butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 1.5 quart casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine vegan sour cream, coconut milk, vegan parmesan cheese, vegan Worcestershire sauce, green onions, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in noodles until well coated. Place noodles in casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine melted plant butter, panko crumbs and parsley. Sprinkle over noodles.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.