With Non-dairy Cheese and Chili
There’s something wonderful about a breakfast burrito!
This version with tofu scramble will turn the classic breakfast burritos into a meal that’s truly
100% vegan, 100% delicious – a thing to behold!
- 1/2 block Firm Tofu Well drained
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt & Pepper To taste
- 1/2 cup Last Night’s Chili Leftover chili
- 1 cup Non-dairy Cheese shreded
- 1 bunch Cilantro Finely chopped
- 1 Tortilla Shells Warmed
- 1 bottle Hot Sauce For serving (optional)
- Mix dry ingredients with water to form a paste.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a pan. Add tofu while breaking up.
- Add paste to tofu, mix well. Continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chili, mix well until heated through.
- Add mixture to heated tortillas. Top with shredded cheese, cilantro, and hot sauce(optional).