Are you a cabbage fan? Some are and some aren’t 🙂
Not fan of cabbage?
Then this recipe will change your mind once you taste it.
Stuffed cabbage is a delicious traditional dish from eastern Europe. There are lots of ways to make it.
Have you ever craved lasagna but don’t want to eat extra carbs? Then this Cabbage Roll Casserole is the perfect solution for you.
The cabbage replaces pasta for a light and satisfying meal that is flavorful enough to make you forget about the carbohydrates.
This One Pot Cabbage Roll Casserole have all the flavor of the original recipe, but they are way easier to make. No need to worries with boiling and stuffing and rolling up a bunch of cabbage leaves.
The combination of ingredients will make everyone who taste it crave for more. It’s super easy for any night of the week and just as special for a Sunday dinner. Plus, it is cooked up all in one pot, with no need to bake it in the oven.
One Pot Cabbage Roll Casserole
- 1 ounces Plant-Based Meat ground
- 3 pieces Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 piece Onion diced
- 4 cups Green Cabbage chopped
- 28 ounces Tomatoes can diced
- 14 ounces Tomato Sauce can
- 2 cups Vegetable Growth 'no beef
- 3/4 cup Long Grain Rice
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Dill (1 tsp dried) chopped
- 1 piece Bay Leaf
- In a large, deep skillet or Dutch oven, brown ground plant-based meat, onions and garlic together. Cook until browned and crumbled approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, rice, dill, paprika, sugar, salt, pepper and bay leaf; bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat, and simmer until cabbage is tender and rice cooked; approximately 45 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes and remove bay leaf before serving. Serve with vegan sour cream of desired.