If you like classic bark recipes, then Almond Joy Chocolate Bark is the next simple and delicious recipe you have to try and taste. Your family and even your guests will love it.
This Almond Joy Chocolate Bark uses vegan chocolate chips, sweetened shredded coconut, coconut oil, and raw almond.
The combination of ingredients is really good!
The recipe itself is full of flavors. Even though the chocolate chips used are vegan version, it still doesn’t change the fact that it is indeed delicious.
This Almond Joy Chocolate Bark was easy to make and tasty. The taste will surely be like by anyone who taste it.
This is an awesome gift to someone that enjoys Almond Joy Chocolate Bark. It is a great, special treat for someone who is special to you.
This almond joy chocolate bark makes a perfect food-gift or a great addition to a holiday cookie platter or confection tray. With all the classic flavors of an Almond Joy Bark, this recipe is rich in flavors and it is very satisfying.
This recipe used ingredients that are healthy. This recipe is super easy to make with only 7 ingredients 🙂
Almond Joy Chocolate Bark
- 10 ounces Vegan Chocolate Chips for the chocolate layer
- ½ cup Vegan Chocolate Chips for the drizzle
- 2 cups Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil melting the chocolate chips for the chocolate layer
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil melting the chocolate chips for the drizzle
- ½ cup Raw Almonds
- In a bowl, combine shredded coconut with 1/4 cup melted coconut oil. Mix well and set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt 10oz bag of vegan chocolate chips with 1 Tbsp coconut oil. Spread over a wax paper lined baking sheet. Using spatula smooth out to create a thin layer.
- Sprinkle the prepared coconut over the layer of chocolate, pressing down lightly so coconut sticks to chocolate.
- Sprinkle with as many almonds as you like. Press almonds slightly to embed into chocolate and coconut. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 2 tsp coconut oil in double boiler. Once melted, drizzle over bark. Refrigerate until firm approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- Break bark into pieces before serving.