Vegan Breakfast Casserole for that special occasion! Cheesy and creamy, and oh so good.
Made with the help of your favorite vegan sausage, Just Egg, a hearty crusty loaf of bread, and seasonings. This special occasion breakfast bake is naturally egg-free and dairy-free and is sure to be a hit with your vegan crowd.
Breakfast Bake With JUSTEgg & Beyond Sausage
- 1 bottle JUSTEgg
- 3/4 cup Plant Milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 2 Beyond Sausages
- 1 cup Vegan Cheddar shredded
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion diced
- 1 cup Red & Green Peppers chopped
- 1 cup White Bread cubed
- 1 pinch Mustard dry
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 pinch Kala Namak black salt
- Preheat oven 325°F. Wisk together JUSTEgg, garbanzo bean flour, milk, a pinch of dry mustard, salt, and pepper in a bowl and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Cook sausage in skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up with a spatula until it's crumbled. Remove from skillet to paper towel lined plate.
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Combine sausage, bread cubes, peppers and onions in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over mixture. Pour JUSTEGG mixture over ingredients in baking dish. Let sit for 5 minutes before baking.
- Bake 60 minutes. Sprinkle with kala namak. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.