This Northern-style vegan Thai coconut soup is a take on one of my favorite Thai soups. This version is made vegan and gluten-free by using vegetable broth and replacing the traditional egg noodles with rice noodles.
This Vegan Coconut Curry Thai Noodle Soup is loaded with lots of divine Thai flavors and is so delicious! It takes only about 35 minutes from start to finish!
This delicious It has that delicious Coconut Curry Thai Noodle Soup has that homey feel while being just as fancy and beautiful as a takeout soup from your favorite restaurant.
When I say that this soup HAS the flavors you’ve been looking for in a Coconut Curry Soup – it’s so real!
Mmmm…what else is there to say?
Coconut Curry Thai Noodle Soup
- 4 ounces Rice Noodles
- 3 cups Assorted Mushrooms
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger minced
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 tablespoon Chili Paste sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon Red Curry Paste
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
- 2-3 cups Greens mini bok choy
- Lime Wedges
- Red Onions or scallions
- Fresh Thai Basil or Cilantro chopped
- Peanuts chopped
- Chili Flakes
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Set aside
- In a pot, over medium-high heat with 1 Tbsp oil sauté mushrooms, garlic, and ginger approximately 5 minutes. Stir in coconut milk, broth, chili paste, red curry paste, maple syrup, soy sauce, and turmeric. Bring to boil and simmer 3 to 4 minutes. Add greens and continue to simmer until wilted, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To serve, ladle into bowls topped with noodles, red onions/scallions, Thai basil/cilantro, lime wedges, peanuts, and chili flakes.