This quick and tasty Cajun Pantry Skillet Dinner comes together in 45 minutes for an easy weeknight dinner recipe.
I am so so so so excited today because of this Cajun Pantry Skillet Dinner, yes, because it is so delicious and easy and y’all love.
I am beyond excited because for sure you’re going to love this one-pan Cajun Pantry Skillet Dinner.
When our vegetable crisper is running low, no need to make a trip to the grocery store. Instead, look to your pantry for inspiration.
Cajun Pantry Skillet
Cajun Pantry Skillet Dinner
- 1 bag Butler Soy Curls
- 2 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning recipe below
- 1.5 cups Long Grain Rice
- 2 1/4 cups Chicken Flavored Vegetable Broth
- 15 ounces Can Black Beans drained & rinsed
- 15 ounces Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 15 ounces Can Corn drained
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- Fresh Cilantro, Lime & Avocado optional
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- In a bowl, soak soy curls in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry(I use my salad spinner). Toss well in cajun seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet(one with a lid), over medium-high heat, add 2 Tbsp olive oil. Cook soy curls until well browned, approximately 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add rice, broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder, paprika, and cumin to skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover for 20-25 minutes until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Return soy curls to the pan, stir, cover and continue to cook until heated through, approximately 2 to 3 minutes. Serve garnished with chopped cilantro, sliced avocado, and lime wedges.