The Best, Easy and Creamy Cucumber Salad recipe ever! It takes just a few minutes to throw together, uses simple ingredients, and stores well, too.
When you’re looking for an easy salad that highlights fresh garden cucumbers, this is it. Healthy, creamy cucumber salad with sour cream which only takes just 10 minutes, a handful of simple ingredients, and can also be made ahead of time.
You’ll love this cucumber salad with sour cream and soon will become one of your family’s all-time favorites.
Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 3 cups cucumbers peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream I used Tofutti
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped (or dehydrated)
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, combine vegan sour cream, vinegar, dill, sugar, salt, and garlic powder. Stir until combined.
- Add cucumbers and red onion. Stir to combine; cover and chill at least 2 hours.