Breakfast at your home is boring and you want something new to eat that is delicious and at the same time a healthy food for you and for your family?
If you’d like to enjoy your breakfast, then try out this recipe.
This casserole is a nice and cozy breakfast or brunch meal that everyone will enjoy. It’s got the perfect taste with lots of cheese.
This recipe for breakfast bake hash brown crust featuring JUST egg, is like quiche, but with tasty frozen hash browns as a crust, making it more in line with breakfast than lunch on the patio.
The ingredients used to create crust are frozen hash browns, vegan butter, salt, onion powder, and paprika while for creating the filling that will be putting inside are JUST egg, unflavored vegan creamer, garbanzo bean flour, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, plant-based breakfast sausage, yellow onion, sweet bell peppers, and vegan cheddar.
This dish is made with JUST Egg, hash browns, plant-based breakfast sausage, and other tasty vegan ingredients.
A plant-based hash brown casserole that is perfect for a delicious breakfast bake!
Hashbrown Crust Featuring JustEgg
- 4 cups Frozen Hashbrowns thawed
- 2 tablespoons Vegan Butter melted
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Paprika
- 12 ounces JUSTEGG
- ½ cup Unflavored Vegan Creamer
- 2 tablespoons Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Pepper
- 6 ounces Plant-Based Breakfast Sausage
- 1 piece Small Yellow Onion diced
- 1 cup Sweet Bell Peppers diced
- 2/3 cup Vegan Cheddar shredded
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Prepare crust by combining hashbrowns, salt, paprika and onion powder in a bowl. Pour melted vegan butter over hashbrowns then stir until well combined. Lightly grease a baking dish with spray oil then place hashbrowns into dish and pressing down to form a crust. Bake 20 minutes.
- In a bowl, Wisk together JUSTEGG, plant-based cream, garbanzo bean flour, nutritional yeast, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook plant-based sausages, breaking up while cooking for approximately 4 minutes.
- Add chopped onion and continue to cook another 4 minutes. Add peppers and cook another 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat then stir in shredded vegan cheddar.
- After removing hashbrown crust from oven, decrease oven temperature to 350°F. Add sausage and pepper filling into crust. Wisk the JUSTEGG mixture again then pour sausage and pepper filling. Bake 50 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.