The Awesome Homemade Black Bean Veggie Burger is made with fresh ingredients and is totally FOOL PROOF. This healthy recipe is fast and easy for a quick dinner idea.
This black bean burger will be your happy relief! It’s packed full of flavor, holds together perfectly and is super easy to prepare.
Everyone will LOVE them, and even your meat-loving family will happily eat these instead of a ground beef patty, which begs the question, are these healthy?
You will never want to eat frozen veggie burgers again. These are so easy, and you’ll be proud to have created such a vegetarian delight.
Black Bean Burger
- 1 can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Vital Wheat Gluten
- 1 teaspoon Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tablespoon Grated Beets
- 1 clove Garlic chopped
- 1/4 cup Quinoa cooked
- Bake beans on cookie sheet at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor then pulse until well mixed.
- Remove from processor, form dough ball then knead for 3 minutes to activate vital wheat gluten.
- Form into 4 patties then let sit for 15 minutes before cooking.
- Cook in the skillet with a little oil over medium heat until well browned on both sides, pressing patties down with a spatula, approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Add 2 Tbsp water, cover and continue to cook until the water evaporated.
- Serve on buns with desired condiments.