Are you a steak lover but you are tired for the same taste all over and over? Then you came in the right place. This recipe will help you with your problem.
A simple and satisfying recipe best for your cravings. This steak is the total comfort food and it is perfect for dinner for you and your loved ones.
This steak recipe used Impossible meat, vegan breadcrumbs, vegan worchestire sauce, vegan broth and vegan butter.
This juicy Salisbury steaks covered in delicious mushroom gravy have all the same make-you-want-to-lick-the-plate classic homestyle goodness you expect. The combination of ingredients helps to make the steak full of flavors that are into everyone’s taste.
This one is sure to become a family favorite and even your guests will like it. This recipe is something that you will feel good about serving to your family. Memories are shared over a table at dinner. With a hearty meal like this, families will linger a little longer at the table. This impossible salisbury steak with mushroom gravy has amazing flavor and quality that will be loved by anyone.
If you want steak with mushroom gravy, then this is exactly what you were looking for!
Impossible Salisbury Steaks with Mushroom
- 2x 12 ounces Plant-Based Meat packages
- ½ cup Vegan Breadcrumbs
- 1.5 teaspoons All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Dry Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon "No Beef" Vegan Bouillon Paste or 1 "not beef" cubes
- 2 pieces Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 piece Onion chopped
- 8 ounces Mushrooms sliced
- 2 tablespoons Vegan Butter
- 3 tablespoons Flour
- 2 cups "No Beef" Vegan Broth
- 1 cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Vegan Worcestershire Sauce
- In a bowl, combine the plant-based meat, breadcrumbs, all purpose seasoning, tomato paste, dry mustard, vegan Worcestershire sauce and no beef bouillon paste/cube. Mix with hands until well combined. Form 6 oval patties then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook steaks until browned, approximately 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove from skillet, set a side.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms, sprinkle with a good pinch of salt and pepper and continue cook for another 3 minutes until golden.
- Decrease heat to medium. Add vegan butter. Once melted, sprinkle flour over skillet and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually Wisk in no beef broth and water, stirring continuously. Bring to a simmer then stir in Dijon mustard and vegan Worcestershire sauce.
- Return steaks to skillet. Decrease heat to medium-low and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, until gravy is thickened.
- Serve Salisbury steaks with mashed potatoes and smother with mushroom gravy.