With Soy Chorizo & JUSTEGG
This is a Mexican version of frittata. So, if you love a good frittata and you like it best when it’s Mexican inspired, then this is the perfect recipe for you to cook. It was so simple, just sauté, pour and cover.
Voila, dinner or breakfast is ready in just a few minutes. This a yummy recipe frittata with Mexican version.
Serve this on a beautiful morning with your family. It is full of flavor that is into everyone’s taste. Add a soy chorizo and JUSTEGG to frittata. Then you will have the Mexican frittata with soy chorizo and JUSTEGG you want. This Mexican frittata recipe is an easy and delicious meal for you and for your family.
Try this recipe for a healthy and hearty frittata. This Mexican frittata recipe is so easy to make, and the flavor is amazing. You can make them a little heartier with the addition of some veggies.
his Mexican frittata is very flavorful with shredded vegan cheddar. This Mexican Frittata with Soy Chorizo & JUSTEGG is another easy, delicious variation on taco night.
Try this delicious frittata for an easy meal that everyone will love.
A simple yet filling frittata with soy chorizo and JUSTEGG!!!
Mexican Frittata with Soy Chorizo & JUSTEGG
- ½ piece Red Onion chopped
- 1 piece Poblano Pepper seeded & finely chopped
- 1 piece Kernels from cob of fresh corn
- ½ piece Sweet Red Pepper chopped
- 12 ounces Soy Chorizo
- 12 ounces JUSTEGG bottle
- ½ teaspoon Kala Namak (optional)
- ½ cup Vegan Cheddar Cheese shredded
- ¼ cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 piece Avocado For Serving (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium high heat with 1 Tbsp oil, sauté onion, poblano pepper and corn kernels for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add red pepper and soy chorizo to skillet and continue to cook, stirring to break up chorizo, for 5 more minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low so soyrizo doesn't burn. Shake bottle of JUSTEGG well then pour over entire mixture. Sprinkle with another pinch of salt. Cover and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
- If using kala namak(optional), sprinkle over mixture, then sprinkle shredded vegan cheddar over mixture. Cover and continue to cook until cheese melted, approximately 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over mixture. Serve with sliced avocado.