Do you know you can make your soy curl a vegan?
This recipe uses fifteen ingredients that you can use to cook a vegan version of soy curl. It uses chicken-flavored vegetable broth or vegetable broth, onion, fresh ginger, garlic, garam masala, cumin, turmeric, chili powder, French lentils, peas, brown rice, and fresh cilantro.
It’s super rich and creamy. Plus, it’s high in protein and the texture is on point.
This recipe is into everyone’s taste when it comes to eating a soy curl chicken. This flavorful Indian rice dish hits the spot whoever tries it.
Gather your family around the table to relish this hearty soy curl chicken biryani dish. Hearty soy curls and chicken biryani combine with flavorful herbs and vegetables to create the ultimate comfort food for you and for your family. These soy curls are less expensive and just as delicious.
And if you’re not into soy curls and chicken biryani yet, it’s time to get on that.
This dish is wholesome, vibrant, and bursting with flavor.
Instant pot soy curl chicken biryani that will be loved by anyone. It’s a super simple recipe. The texture is different, but they work equally well.
This Soy Curl Chicken Biryani dish is bold and ultra-satisfying!
Soy Curl Chick’n Biryani
- ½ bag Butler Soy Curls
- 1 ½ cups Chick'n Flavored Vegetable Broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1 piece Yellow Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Ginger minced
- 2 pieces Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 cup Cooked Le Puy Lentils (green French lentils)
- 1 cup Peas
- 2 ½ cups Brown Rice cooked
- 3 pieces Green Onions sliced
- ½ cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- ½ cup Vegan Sour Cream
- ½ cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Grated English Cucumber peeled
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Mint finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 piece Clove Garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Cumin ground
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Coriander
- ¼ teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Place soy curls in a large bowl, break up a little so pieces are bite sized when rehydrated. Heat broth to boiling then pour over soy curls. Let sit for 10 minutes, drain and squeeze liquid from soy curls and pat dry.
- In a large pan over a medium-high heat and 2 Tbsp oil (coconut oil if available) cook soy curls until browned, approximately 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Add another 1 Tbsp oil to pan. Sauté onions until softened, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle with salt.
- Return soy curls to pan and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the garam masala, cumin, turmeric, chili powder and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup water.
- Stir in the peas and cook until heated through, approximately 2 minutes. Add the lentils and stir for another minute.
- Stir in the rice and cook until heated through and well combined, approximately 2 minutes. Stir in the green onions and Cilatro to combine. Remove from heat.
- Serve Biryani with shredded lettuce and cherry tomatoes, drizzled with vegan raita and mango chutney.
- Mix everything together.