Not a fan of healthy ingredients? No problem. This recipe will surely change your mind about that.
Once you eat and taste this burger, it will add to one of your favorite burgers to eat.
No need to worry about what kind of burger you will eat for today. After all, what’s better than vegan provolone cheese, sweet Vidalia onion, and perfectly-cooked impossible meat, all layered together in harmony on a hoagie roll.
A cheesesteak featuring vegan Worcestershire and vegan butter, that’s what!
This Impossible Philly Cheesesteaks are simple sandwiches with just a few ingredients. It is full of flavors that everyone will surely love.
The combination of ingredients used will be into everyone’s preference when it comes to eating burgers.
Better for you, better for the planet, and totally easy to make 🙂
Impossible Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- 1 tablespoon Vegan Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 piece Green Pepper thinly sliced
- ½ piece Sweet Vidalia Onion sliced
- 8 ounces White/Cremini Mushrooms sliced
- 12 ounces package Impossible meat
- ½ tablespoon Vegan Worcestershire
- ½ tablespoon A1 Steak Sauce + more for drizzling
- 4 pieces Slices Vegan Provolone Cheese
- 4 pieces Hoagie Rolls
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, melt vegan butter then add olive oil. Sauté peppers, onion and mushrooms stirring often, until caramelized, 12 to 15 minutes. Season well with salt and pepper while cooking. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add Impossible meat, breaking up with a spatula until well browned, approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in vegan Worcestershire and A1 sauce and continue to cook until well combined.
- Return veggies to skillet and toss to combine with Impossible meat. Blanket mixture with provolone slices and cook, covered, until the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes more.
- Hint, sprinkle a little water around the sides of skillet to create steam to melt the provolone.
- Fill hoagie rolls with mixture. Serve drizzled with additional A1 if desired.